How to Make New Friends and Build Big Relationships
Discover a simple party-hosting formula with step-by-step instructions that help you meet new people, strengthen your relationships, and make you the person everyone wants to know.
Hi from Nick! My book just launched! Satisfaction guarantee. See below
WHAT YOU’LL GET
You know that well-connected friend who only exists in the movies? The one who throws the best parties and can set up any introduction you need?
Everyone wants to know someone magical like this who brings people together. The secret is: you can be that person. You should be that person. The 2-Hour Cocktail Party will show you how.
Discover a simple party-hosting formula with step-by-step instructions that help you meet new people, strengthen your existing relationships, and make you the person everyone wants to know.
You’ll learn which days are the best to throw events (probably not the ones you think!) and what to say to the first people who arrive. Learn how to ensure your invitations get responses and your guests show up excited to mingle. Plus, get helpful pre-party checklists and a breakdown of activities to encourage new connections.
With The 2-Hour Cocktail Party, you’ll make new friends, boost your career, and leave everyone asking. “When’s your next party?”
Buy it now on Amazon.
If you don’t find value in my book, I’ll personally refund you the full cost. My Venmo is @nickgray. Request from me there (expires Aug 7th) and I’ll send you your money back.
Reader Case Studies
- How to Plan a PicnicHosting a picnic or a party in the park can be a neat way to get friends together. You can …
- Kunal’s Cocktail Party in CaliforniaKunal and his wife Jinal decided to host a party using my book’s formula. It was their first time gathering …
- Tatiana’s Party Photos in Seattle, WashingtonTatiana lives in Seattle. She read my party guidebook after hearing about it during a Tony Robbins event for her …
- Mocktail Party: How to Host When You Don’t Drink AlcoholWhat if you don’t drink alcohol? Can you still host a cocktail party? The answer is: Yes! You can host …
- Emily’s Girls Night in Denver (with Photos)My sister Emily hosted a Girls Night for her friends. She lives in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado. She used …
- My Parents Hosted a Party: Here’s What They LearnedMy parents hosted a party! They split their time between Denver, Colorado and Dallas, Texas. They are in their 60s …