This is a companion download page for my handbook Party Like a Professional. I’ll keep it updated with live links to my preferred supplies, as well as printable checklists to help you plan your party.
- How to Prepare Your Home For Your Party: 1 Hour Before
- Supplies Shopping List: Alcohol, Mixers, Snacks, More
Supplies You Can Buy on Amazon
Quick links: Get these cups, these name tags, and this harmonica. All of the Amazon links are affiliate links, which means I get paid a few cents if you make a purchase. Feel free to buy them elsewhere and I won’t be offended!
Name Tags: My Favorites
The Avery 5153 and Avery 5154 are my favorite name tags because they’re compact and stick well. The only difference in 5153 and 5154 is the colors. Order whichever you prefer or whatever ships cheapest / fastest:
Name Tags: Other Options
I’ve also used all of these and they are fine / not bad:
- Cualfec 210 Pcs Hello My Name is Stickers Colorful Name Badge Stickers 3.5 x 2.25 inches – 6 Color per Sheet (35 Sheets)
- Avery Name Badge Labels, Red Border, 2-11/32″ x 3-3/8″, 100 Badges (5143)
- C-Line Pressure Sensitive Peel and Stick Name Badges, Blue Border, 3.5 x 2.25 Inches, 100 per Box (92265) These are interesting (in a bad way) because they are individually cut. I find individually cut name tags are a pain in the butt to manage. They create lots of paper mess during a party. They’re also the most inexpensive. Don’t get these unless you actively want to make your life harder.
This one is big and good, or any others that you find are probably fine of similar size:
Bonus, for the host with the most: here’s a TINY harmonica I always keep in my backpack as a backup
What else should I add to this list?Email me to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know.THE END