Last updated: September 19, 2022
These are the very best books, videos, long-form articles, and podcasts that I’ve found about hosting and networking.
- The Best Book: The Art of Gathering by Priya Parker.
- Dinner Parties: How to Host Salon Dinners by Sam Corcos.
- Dinner Parties: How to grow your network by hosting kick-ass dinners by Sol Orwell.
- Dinner Parties: Mastermind Dinners by Jayson Gaignard (Amazon affiliate link, or no affiliate link)
- Dinner Parties: Second-Degree Dinners: The Best Way to Meet Cool People in Your City by Nat Eliason
- Great Book: Success Is in Your Sphere by Zvi Band (or no aff link)
- It’s All Who You Know?: I like this article by Derek Sivers – it gets at the spirit of adding value to new people you want to connect with
- Learning Night: a TED-like speaker series where our coolest friends get together and give talks about topics they are passionate about.