How to Make New Friends and Build Big Relationships
Discover a simple party-hosting formula with step-by-step instructions that help you meet new people, strengthen your relationships, and make you the person everyone wants to know.
Hi from Nick! My book just launched! Satisfaction guarantee. See below
WHAT YOU’LL GET
You know that well-connected friend who only exists in the movies? The one who throws the best parties and can set up any introduction you need?
Everyone wants to know someone magical like this who brings people together. The secret is: you can be that person. You should be that person. The 2-Hour Cocktail Party will show you how.
Discover a simple party-hosting formula with step-by-step instructions that help you meet new people, strengthen your existing relationships, and make you the person everyone wants to know.
You’ll learn which days are the best to throw events (probably not the ones you think!) and what to say to the first people who arrive. Learn how to ensure your invitations get responses and your guests show up excited to mingle. Plus, get helpful pre-party checklists and a breakdown of activities to encourage new connections.
With The 2-Hour Cocktail Party, you’ll make new friends, boost your career, and leave everyone asking. “When’s your next party?”
Buy it now on Amazon.
If you don’t find value in my book, I’ll personally refund you the full cost. My Venmo is @nickgray. Request from me there (expires June 30th) and I’ll send you your money back.
Reader Case Studies
- How to Host an Office PartyRoger is the co-founder of a company called Zoro Card. I met Roger at someone’s happy hour and he was …
- Party in Toronto: Carrie’s First TimeCarrie Perreault lives in Toronto, Canada. She read my book about how to throw a party as an early reader. …
- How to Make New Friends by Hosting a Party: Dan’s StoryDan is a busy entrepreneurial dad with three kids. For Dan and many others, the past few years have made …
- How to Host a Party in a Small ApartmentNoah wondered: How can I host an apartment party in my small space? He lives in a 475 square foot …
- How to Host a Cocktail Party with Kids: Alex in AustinAlex Zub lives in Austin, Texas. He’s married and has two young children. Alex read my book The 2-Hour Cocktail …
- How to Host a Crypto Meetup for Web3 NerdsAlex Zub lives in Austin, Texas. He wanted to meet people in the crypto space. So he decided to host …