How to Make New Friends and Build Big Relationships
Discover a simple party-hosting formula with step-by-step instructions that help you meet new people, strengthen your relationships, and make you the person everyone wants to know.
Hi from Nick! My book just launched! Satisfaction guarantee. See below
WHAT YOU’LL GET
You know that well-connected friend who only exists in the movies? The one who throws the best parties and can set up any introduction you need?
Everyone wants to know someone magical like this who brings people together. The secret is: you can be that person. You should be that person. The 2-Hour Cocktail Party will show you how.
Discover a simple party-hosting formula with step-by-step instructions that help you meet new people, strengthen your existing relationships, and make you the person everyone wants to know.
You’ll learn which days are the best to throw events (probably not the ones you think!) and what to say to the first people who arrive. Learn how to ensure your invitations get responses and your guests show up excited to mingle. Plus, get helpful pre-party checklists and a breakdown of activities to encourage new connections.
With The 2-Hour Cocktail Party, you’ll make new friends, boost your career, and leave everyone asking. “When’s your next party?”
Buy it now on Amazon or Audible.
If you don’t find value in my book, I’ll personally refund you the full cost. My Venmo is @nickgray. Request from me there (expires Dec 29th) and I’ll send you your money back.
Reader Case Studies
- How To Meet Your Neighbors in AustraliaLast updated: September 6, 2023 How do you meet people when you’re new in town? Ying C. decided to read …
- The Perks of Being a Second-Time HostLast updated: September 5, 2023 Hosting is a skill that takes time to learn. Maybe your first party wasn’t a …
- From “Will Anyone Come To My Party?” To 29 GuestsLast updated: September 6, 2023 Is your first thought when deciding to host a party, “Will anyone even come?” That …
- Creating Community Connections: Tips For Your Next GatheringLast updated: September 6, 2023 Post-COVID, we’re hungry for connection. But getting back out to socialize is awkward and uncomfortable …
- Introverts Party: See How Lee Ann Did ItLast updated: September 6, 2023 Can introverts enjoy parties? You bet they can! My friend Lee Ann hosted a cocktail …
- A Singles Comedy Mixer in MontanaLast updated: September 6, 2023 This is an article showing how Jake Hastings used The 2-Hour Cocktail Party to host …