How to Make New Friends and Build Big Relationships
Discover a simple party-hosting formula with step-by-step instructions that help you meet new people, strengthen your relationships, and make you the person everyone wants to know.
Hi from Nick! My book just launched! Satisfaction guarantee. See below
or buy from: Audible, Bookshop, Apple Books, Kobo, or B&N.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
You know that well-connected friend who only exists in the movies? The one who throws the best parties and can set up any introduction you need?
Everyone wants to know someone magical like this who brings people together. The secret is: you can be that person. You should be that person. The 2-Hour Cocktail Party will show you how.
Discover a simple party-hosting formula with step-by-step instructions that help you meet new people, strengthen your existing relationships, and make you the person everyone wants to know.
You’ll learn which days are the best to throw events (probably not the ones you think!) and what to say to the first people who arrive. Learn how to ensure your invitations get responses and your guests show up excited to mingle. Plus, get helpful pre-party checklists and a breakdown of activities to encourage new connections.
With The 2-Hour Cocktail Party, you’ll make new friends, boost your career, and leave everyone asking. “When’s your next party?”
Buy it now on Amazon or Audible.
If you don’t find value in my book, I’ll personally refund you the full cost. My Venmo is @nickgray. Request from me there (expires Dec 29th) and I’ll send you your money back.
Reader Case Studies
- A Rooftop Grill Party with Louis in ScottsdaleLast updated: March 23, 2023 After moving to a new town, Louis had the goal of making new friends and …
- Amsterdam Cocktail Party: Guests from Kazakhstan to ZimbabweLast updated: March 21, 2023 One critique that I’ve heard is that only Americans can have parties with name tags …
- How to Host a Successful Book SwapLast updated: March 20, 2023 The only thing better than reading a great book is sharing and discussing it with …
- How to Host a Digital Nomad Happy HourLast updated: March 6, 2023 Are you a traveler or digital nomad who wants to make new friends? Maybe you …
- European Version of The 2-Hour Cocktail PartyLast updated: December 22, 2022 Does the book The 2-Hour Cocktail Party only work for Americans? Would Europeans be willing …
- How to Plan a Picnic in 2023Last updated: February 20, 2023 Hosting a picnic or a party in the park can be a neat way to …