Last updated: June 20, 2022
Hi! Cups cups cups. Aaaaah. So many thoughts. I’m still working on finishing these pages. For now, please visit:
Cups I recommend!
Plastic cups go in and out of stock on Amazon. I’ll list a few. You want a sturdy, clear plastic that holds 9-12 ounces. I’ve paid around $20 for 100.
- 100 Gold Plastic Cups 9 Oz
- 100 Rose Gold Plastic Cups 9 Oz
- Party Essentials Supplies Party Cups, Old Fashioned Tumblers
- My friend Mary Childs suggests: “adorably mismatched mugs from a thrift store, and then you can always (clean them and) donate afterwards.”
- Recently I was at a party where they had these wine glass markers. They worked really well! The trick is writing your name on the cups BEFORE you put any beverage in it. If you wait until AFTER, the cup will get cold, or moist, and the marker ink doesn’t stick properly.
There’s an alternative option that you could buy on Amazon: GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers – Pack of 8
These have good reviews on Amazon. I imagine they are the same or similar to the ones I tried in my photos.